When the ability of the cell to metabolize efficiently and maintain a proper ion charge is diminished, the body becomes deficient in electromagnetic energy. Aging accelerates, inflammation and pain become chronic, illness is more likely, and the body’s ability to recover and repair is reduced.
PEMF recharges body’s cells, optimizing cellular metabolism, increasing oxygen flow, and enhancing the its natural ability to heal itself.
PEMF therapy can help the body with a variety of wellness concerns, such as:
- Brain function and focus
- Anxiety and depression
- Bone and joint health
- Sleep issues
- Chronic stress
- Injury or sickness recovery time
- Muscle function, endurance, and strength
The number one sign that your cells need energy support is pain, which is the result of inflammation. Inflammation is caused by damaged or weak cells. Cells become damaged or weak through direct injury, stress, or overuse, resulting in an imbalanced electrical charge ⎯ just like a low battery.
Whether acute or chronic, PEMF therapy reduces, and eliminates, pain by decreasing swelling, increasing circulation, increasing cellular metabolism and helping to speed cellular repair.
Clients have used PEMF therapy to effectively address pain resulting from:
- Plantar fasciitis
- Residual pain from past injury or surgery
- Chronic back pain
- Pain associated with other autoimmune diseases
Weekend warriors, high-performers, and professional athletes alike benefit tremendously from PEMF therapy. From pain relief, to injury recovery, to improved range of motion, to sharpened focus and increased energy, including PEMF therapy as part of a training program is a smart option for any athlete seeking to perform at the highest level.
PEMF therapy for athletes can:
- Improve training with less pain and injury
- Reduce inflammation caused by muscle stress
- Reduce recovery time from injuries
- Stimulate energy production in the muscle
- Help prevent cellular breakdown during muscle stress situations
- Oxygenate blood to improve performance and endurance
- Reduces soreness, muscle spasms, cramping and breakdown of tissue after exercise
Want to know more about PEMF? Have questions about something specific? Contact me!
Check out the thousands of double-blind studies done worldwide and more information about PEMF below: